What can I do if I'm unhappy with the answer I receive?
Posted by Tammy Falkner, Last modified by on May 07 2006 06:29 PM

You have a few options.

1. You can let the Expert know that you are dissatisfied with your answer by clicking “REPLY” and explaining why.  Often times, the Expert will be more than willing to work with you in order to improve on their response.

2. Or, you may tell the Expert you would simply like to work with a new Expert.  In which case, the Expert helping you would simply make your question available to other Experts in the JustAnswer community.

3. Or, you may request a refund as part of our 100% satisfaction guarantee.  For more information on how to request a refund, please click HERE.


(11292 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name: