I want to apply to be an Expert. Where do I go?
Posted by Tammy Falkner, Last modified by on November 21 2006 10:01 PM
How the evaluation process works: |
Places to look for more info:
- Fill out the application here.
- Fill out a profile for that category.
- Answer all the test questions for that category. You can do them all at once
or return another day.
- The questions are evaluated by JustAnswer Administrators. After they're done
(usually 2-3 business days), we'll notify you and let you know if you're approved or not.
- If you're approved, you'll be able to answer questions from Customers
- To answer questions, go to the question list and choose your category from
the menu. Remember that as a new Expert, there are restrictions: you can answer
any question that's not prepaid, and you can answer questions that are prepaid
that are at least 1 hour old.
- FAQs for experts or click Help
at the bottom of the page and then click FAQs for Experts.
- Your mailbox. As a new Expert, we will e-mail tips and links.
- Spend some time on the site. Read questions and answers from long time JustAnswer Experts and see how they work.
- Finally, use the support form to
request technical assistance.