What notifications does the Customer receive during the question process?
Posted by Tammy Falkner on June 26 2006 10:48 PM
- Customer signs up. They receive an email
requesting that they activate their account.
- Customer posts their question. They receive an
email to let them know that their question has been posted for Experts to
- The Customer receives an email when their question has
either been answered or it has automatically closed without a response. If it
closes without a response, they are asked to reopen it and add more
information/raise the price.
- For every "agree" that an Expert posts, the
Customer gets an email telling them that someone agreed.
- Twenty-four hours after a question closes, the Customer receives an email reminding them to either pay the deposit (if they have not done so) or to come back and accept an answer (if they have already paid).
- If the Customer has paid the deposit but still
not accepted after another 24 hours, they show up in the "not yet accepted"
report and an Expert can then send an additional email.
Every time that an Expert posts on the question page, the Customer receives an email. This is why it's really important to only post once when once will do. Try to avoid posting unnecessarily.