What are the basic guidelines for use of the Experts' Forum or Lounge?
Posted by Tammy Falkner on August 21 2009 10:00 AM
Expert Forum |
The Expert Forum is a tremendous resource where Experts can convene to exchange ideas about the JustAnswer website. Whether you are a seasoned Expert or a new Expert on JustAnswer, this forum can be a great place for help from fellow Experts with a difficult question from a customer, for guidance from fellow Experts on how to improve performance or strategies that have proven effective in earning accepts. As you can see, there are many uses for the lounge that are beneficial; however, there are certain types of conversations that will not be tolerated.
* Illegal or otherwise inappropriate content
* Personal attacks directed towards Experts, customers, moderators, administrators, or others
* Links to inappropriate websites
* Displaying private or personally identifying information of a person without their consent, such as phone numbers, e-mail addresses, names, social security numbers, etc.
* Racist, sexist, or other derogatory language
* Conversations unrelated to the JustAnswer website